Nurse Manager, Full Time | AgeCare Columbia | Lethbridge, AB
AgeCare — Vibrant Seniors Communities
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading.
Relocation support is available, we welcome inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll work alongside empowering people who share your commitment to strong leadership and quality care.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with your team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment all year long. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed as you inspire your team to put their best foot forward.
About the Administrator role:
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for leadership that ensures and sustains an atmosphere of safe, quality resident and family centered care
- Identifies, evaluates and monitors all service continuity risks related to non-care. This includes, all housing and hospitality services inclusive of environmental and facility risks
- Contract management; monitor vendors to confirm that they provide the level of service that meets AgeCare’s standards
- Ensure the site has high occupancy and is promoted in a positive way
- Works with third-party vendor to ensure quality standards for food and housekeeping through the community
- Oversees that the approved budget is managed in accordance with AgeCare guidelines and decisions, is accountable for any variance in budget and managing costs within budget parameters
What you’ll need:
- University Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management an asset
- Regulated Professional Nurse designation required, with current registration with CARNA or CLPNA
- Proven ability to direct and manage a professional staff of 15 people or more including senior supervisory level staff
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and outstanding customer service skills
- Must have ability to communicate clearly and effectively and be organized in all aspects of job
- Demonstrates effective time management skills
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work with senior management
Perks & Benefits
- Empowering Corporate Directors and Executives committed to your success
- Being part of a growing organization focused on residents and employee engagement
- A competitive compensation package
Send us your cover letter and resume and don’t forget to tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, who inspires you and why you’d be an awesome fit for AgeCare?