Clinical Resource Nurse (RN) – Regular Full Time | Strathmore, AB
AgeCare — Vibrant Seniors Communities
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading:
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You'll have the opportunity to apply your full education and experience and rise to your full potential.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment to providing quality care and service. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
About this Regular Full Time Position
What you’ll do:
- Participates in accreditation, Regional, Provincial Care and Safety audit processes and completion of action plan development with follow-up
- Working collaboratively with Human Resources, hires quality care staff as well as facilitating staff development, employee investigations, handling disciplinary actions when necessary and ensuring employees are living AgeCares values
- Accountable for the continual monitoring and review of care employee safety and the implementation of injury prevention measures
- Assist the Administrator with meeting operational plans and annual care budget targets
- Ensures residents welcomes and move-ins are in accordance with AgeCare Policy
- Interprets nursing issues for the Administrator and participates in and prioritizes decisions regarding policy issues which affect care services
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registration and membership in good standing with CARNA
- Minimum ten years nursing experience, three years in a leadership role
- Management experience in a Supportive Living and or Long Term Care facility
- Consistently role models AgeCare’s values
- Must have demonstrated ability to conceptualize, problem solve, understand issues, set priorities, evaluate, negotiate and allocate resources
- Exceptional MS Office skills particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
Perks & Benefits
- Job variety, no two days will be the same
- Amazing residents with rich life stories
- Competitive salary and benefits
Send us your cover letter and resume and don’t forget to tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, who inspires you and why you’d be an awesome fit for AgeCare?
NOTE: In an effort to further protect our vulnerable residents as well as other employees and volunteers, AgeCare requires all new employees to produce a clear Vulnerable Record Search prior to starting work. This search can be obtained through your local police service.