Human Resources Administrator/ HR Support Full-Time Temporary until April 2020 | Walden Plaza, Calgary, AB
AgeCare — Vibrant Seniors Communities
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading:
This Full-Time Temporary Human Resources Administrator position, based in Calgary, will appeal to an enthusiastic individual with exceptional administrative skills. This opportunity is a Maternity/ Parental leave coverage for 12 months with the potential of extending to 18 months. This position requires a detail-oriented, resourceful and reliable individual, with strong computer skills, who has the ability to work in a fluid environment while managing multiple priorities.
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll work alongside kind and caring people who will inspire you to put your best foot forward.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment all year long. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
About this Full Time Human Resources Administrator HR Support position:
What you’ll do:
- Receiving, analyzing, coding, inputting, processing, verifying and maintaining accurate data related to the employee life cycle
- Liaising with employees, managers and HR team members to ensure complete and accurate data is being processed and system integrity maintained
- Performing data audits and reporting documents to ensure the data is complete, consistent, accurate and current
- Prepare HR reports for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Drafting employment-related letters, completing HR forms and responding to general queries from employees and managers
- Liaising with Payroll to problem solve and ensure correct employee information is in the Ceridian Dayforce pay system
- Assisting site schedulers with ongoing questions related to scheduling within Kronos
What you’ll need:
- Two years of HR administrative experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS / HCMS programs and Kronos or other scheduling software
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Knowledgeable in payroll and benefit processes
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft products
- A demeanor that is friendly yet professional and able to adhere to procedures
- Strong time management skills in order to deal with multiple time sensitive issues and the ability to work in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience within an organization of significant size, complexity and unionization an asset
Perks & Benefits
- Happy fulfilled team members working in a culture of caring
- Amazing residents with rich life stories
- Being part of a growing organization focused on residents and employee engagement
Send us your cover letter and resume along with your salary expectations. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, who inspires you and why you’d be an awesome fit for AgeCare?
NOTE: In an effort to further protect our vulnerable residents as well as other employees and volunteers, AgeCare requires all new employees to produce a clear Vulnerable Record Search prior to starting work. This search can be obtained through your local police service.