Resident Care Manager – Full Time | AgeCare Seton SE Calgary, AB
AgeCare — Vibrant Seniors Communities
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading:
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You’ll become a steward of building people for success as you inspire team members to put their best foot forward.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with your team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate their performance, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment all year long. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
About this Full Time Position:
What you’ll do:
- Within a collaborative management team, responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, directing and evaluating all aspects of the provision of nursing care within assigned team
- Provide guidance, mentorship and performance management to all care staff
- Conduct ongoing performance management of the nursing care team
- Adhere to the AgeCare facility operational plan and annual budget. Ensure AgeCare’s high standards are being followed and met
- Plan, implement and evaluate AgeCare Clinical Best Practice Programs
- Active participation in accreditation, accommodation, and other corporate initiatives
What you’ll need:
- RN Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, member in good standing with CARNA
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role with demonstrated excellence in management, leadership, clinical judgement and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable about current nursing and medical practices and procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines and standards as they relate to Long Term Care and Supportive Living environments
- Experience in caring for clients with dementia
- Capable of working autonomously, independently, and interdependently
Perks & Benefits
- Job variety, no two days will be the same
- Being part of a growing organization focused on residents and employee engagement
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
Send us your cover letter and resume and don’t forget to tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, who inspires you and why you’d be an awesome fit for AgeCare?
NOTE: In an effort to further protect our vulnerable residents as well as other employees and volunteers, AgeCare requires all new employees to produce a clear Vulnerable Record Search prior to starting work. This search can be obtained through your local police service.