Resident Care & Services
Quality Nursing Care You Can Trust
For each resident at a personalized care plan is created to meet their individualized needs an assessment by Alberta Health Services. We provide care discreetly and with respect for our residents to ensure all our residents continue to thrive and experience life to the fullest.
Examples of care services that some of our residents enjoy:
- Assistance with personal grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Meal escort
- Medication management
- Assistance with dressing both for days and night time
Members of the Nursing Department
Nursing care staff provide quality nursing care through a holistic, interdisciplinary approach. Members of the AgeCare Seton Nursing Department include:
- Director of Care (DOC), Registered Nurse
- Responsible for the management of Resident Care Services in collaboration with Alberta Health Services RN Case Managers for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the overall operation of care delivery.
- Alberta Health Services Case Manager, Registered Nurse
- Alberta Health Service Registered Nurse Case Managers are the care managers for each Supportive Living resident. They manage all the care requirements for each resident through assessment, and collaboration with AgeCare staff and do all the referrals needed for professional services like rehabilitation services: physiotherapy or occupational therapy ; registered dietician social worker, etc.
- Resident Care Managers (RCM), Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are on-site 24 hours per day
- Health Care Aides (HCAs) are on-site 24 hours per day
Alberta Health Services and AgeCare work together to make sure our residents are getting the very best care and support they need.
Personal Care & Hospitality Services
Many comfort, non-medical, personal care, and hospitality services are provided to our residents as part of the accommodation fee.
Services included for your safety & enjoyment:
- Emergency call bell safety system
- 3 meals a day prepared by our Red Seal Chef; served in the comfort of our dining room
- Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks
- Weekly housecleaning, plus laundry service for sheets and towels
- Professional building maintenance – inside and out
- Utilities: heat, electricity, water, sewer, and garbage
- Daily social and recreational activities
- Church services
- Access to community amenities