Resident Care & Services
Quality Nursing Care You Can Trust
For each resident at AgeCare Valleyview, a personalized care plan is created to meet their individualized needs assessment by Alberta Health Services. We provide care discreetly and with respect for our residents to ensure all our residents continue to thrive and experience life to the fullest.
Examples of care services that some of our residents enjoy:
- Assistance with personal grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Meal escort
- Medication management
- Assistance with dressing both for days and night time
Nursing care staff are on site 24-hours ad day and provide quality nursing care through a holistic, interdisciplinary approach. Members of the AgeCare Valleyview Nursing Care Team include:
- Director of Care, a Registered Nurse (RN),
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are on-site 24 hours a day.
- Heath Care Aides (HCAs) are on-site 24 hours a day.
Personal Care & Hospitality Services
Many comfort, non-medical, personal care and hospitality services are provided to our residents as part of the accommodation fee.
Services included for your safety & enjoyment:
- Emergency call bell safety system
- 3 meals a day prepared by our Red Seal Chef; served in the comfort of our dining room
- Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks
- Weekly housecleaning, plus laundry service for sheets and towels
- Professional building maintenance – inside and out
- Utilities: heat, electricity, water, sewer, and garbage
- Daily social and recreational activities
- Church services
- Access to community amenities