Clinical Service Manager (RN/RPN) – Temporary full time 6 months potential for regular full time (1.00 FTE) | AgeCare Sunrise Gardens Brooks, AB
AgeCare — Vibrant Seniors Communities
We’re founded on the belief that all seniors are entitled to a rich quality of life, with the opportunity to live as independently as possible, and we’re looking for the very best to join us. If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, keep reading:
The Clinical Service Manager reports to and works in collaboration with the Director of care (RN), to support the overall management of all care service functions within the facility to ensure that the highest standard of quality resident care is delivered and maintained at all times.
This opportunity is a 6 month temporary placement with potential for regular full time placement.
Top talent, high standards
With 2,400+ employees across Canada, our team includes some of the best in the industry. You'll have the opportunity to apply your full education and experience and rise to your full potential.
A difference you can measure
We’re about improving the lives of those around us and making a difference, every day. You’ll build lasting relationships with team members and residents, learn their unique stories, and many will even feel like family.
Appreciation through and through
We don’t just employ our people — we celebrate them, we support them, and we recognize them for their amazing commitment to providing quality care and service. Your wow moments won’t go unnoticed.
About this temporary full time position:
What you’ll do:
- Participates in Accreditation and, regional and, provincial care service and safety audit processes, action plan development and takes a lead role in action plan implementation with follow-up
- Works collaboratively with Human Resource Advisor and the Director of Care to ensure concerns regarding resident services are investigated and managed according to AgeCare policy and procedure
- Is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation, including education components of all aspect of clinical practice projects
- Accountable for the continual monitoring and analyzing of care employee safety and the implementation of injury prevention measures
- Assist the Director of Care with meeting operational plans and annual care budget targets and objectives
- Ensures residents’ welcomes and move-ins are in accordance with AgeCare Policy and provincial standards
- Interprets nursing issues for the Director of Care and participates in and prioritizes decisions regarding policy, practice and process issues that affect care services
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Registration and membership in good standing with CARNA or CRPNA
- Minimum ten years nursing experience, five years in a leadership role
- Management experience in a Supportive Living and or Long Term Care facility
- Consistently role models AgeCare’s values
- Must have demonstrated ability to conceptualize, problem solve, understand issues, set priorities, evaluate, negotiate and allocate resources
- Exceptional MS Office skills particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
Perks & Benefits
- Job variety, no two days will be the same
- Amazing residents with rich life stories
- Competitive salary and benefits
Send us your cover letter and resume and don’t forget to tell us about yourself. We want to get to know you — what you’re passionate about, who inspires you and why you’d be an awesome fit for AgeCare?
NOTE: In an effort to further protect our vulnerable residents as well as other employees and volunteers, AgeCare requires all new employees to produce a clear Vulnerable Record Search prior to starting work. This search can be obtained through your local police service.