Under direct supervision of the Environmental Services Manager, the Dietary Aide is primarily responsible for duties related to (but not limited to) the serving of all menu items to our residents, assigned inventory maintenance and ensuring a sanitary environment.
• Performs meal service as required relating to beverage and meal service, plating of food, clearing and cleaning of dining rooms etc.
• Assists residents with menu selection as required and serves food and beverages to residents in designated areas
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, SMART Serve is considered an asset
• Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing
• At least 6 months of experience as a server in a dining environment
• Must be able to follow direction and have a willingness to learn
• Must be capable of routine work with minimal supervision.
• Must be motivated and consistently demonstrate AgeCare’s values
If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, come join us!