The RN is responsible to the Director of Care collaborating on the delivery of resident care to meet individual needs within his/her level of competency. He/She integrates and applies the knowledge, skills, judgment, and interpersonal attributes required to provide safe and ethical professional nursing services to residents.
The RN provides quality and safe resident care. The RN promotes teamwork and a culture that supports AgeCare Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles of Respect, Teamwork, Quality and encourages practices that respect resident, family and staff rights, individuality and diversity. The RN promotes health and safety awareness in the workplace.
Within the scope of this position, the RN takes on a key role to continually provide an environment promoting a culture of resident safety and freedom from harm and injury.
• Work to your full scope of practice
• Ensure all care needs are coordinated
• Become a part of a resident / family-centered environment
• Join an interdisciplinary team involved in best practice programs
• Make a difference every day by enriching the quality of life for Alberta’s aging population
If you are motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, come join us!