Reporting to the Executive Director, the Resident Care Manager is key in reaching our goal to be the premier provider of Communities of Care and Wellness for seniors; while promoting a culture of client safety, respect and quality care.
• Within a collaborative management team, responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, directing and evaluating all aspects of the provision of nursing care within assigned team
• Provide guidance, mentorship and performance management to all care staff
• Conduct ongoing performance management of the nursing care team
• Adhere to the AgeCare facility operational plan and annual budget and ensure AgeCare’s high standards are being followed and met
• Plan, implement and evaluate AgeCare Clinical Best Practice Programs
• Active participation in accreditation, accommodation, and other corporate initiatives
• Accountable for continual monitoring and analysis of safety and injury prevention measures
• RN Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, member in good standing with CARNA
• 5 years’ experience in a leadership role with demonstrated excellence in management, leadership, clinical judgement and interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable about current nursing and medical practices and procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines and standards as they relate to Long Term Care and Supportive Living environments
• Experience in caring for Clients with dementia
• Regularly demonstrates AgeCare’s values
• Capable of working autonomously, independently, and interdependently
• Highly motivated, organized and creative in developing new and innovative approaches
If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, come join us!