Reporting to Care Leadership, this position is responsible for general administration duties required to ensure appropriate inventory levels and support for efficient, organized, and effective Nursing Neighborhoods.
• Provide accurate and efficient electronic records set up, chart thinning as well as managing discharged records
• Responsible for quality indicators data entry as well as census information, submission and required follow up
• Maintain, document, and report appropriate levels of stationary, maintenance, nursing and forms/document supplies
• Responsible for accurate record keeping of incoming and outgoing inventory and costs of Nursing Station, care and pandemic supplies including the monitoring and turnover of expired items
• May conduct community tours as well as acting as first-point of contact for visitors, residents, and staff for the neighborhood
• Graduate of a recognized Unit Clerk Program or equivalent education and training
• Preference will be given to those experienced with Point Click Care, PIR and RAI
• Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
• Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in Word and Excel
• Consistently demonstrates AgeCare’s values
If you’re motivated by the privilege of serving our seniors with dignity, respect and compassion, come join us!