AgeCare Sunrise Gardens Brooks
Resident Care & Services
We are committed to providing the best quality of life experience for each resident. At the heart of that mission is our culture of safety and the delivery of quality care and services.
Quality Nursing Care You Can Trust
For each resident at AgeCare Sunrise Gardens, a personalized care plan is created to meet their individualized needs an assessment by Alberta Health Services. We provide care discreetly and with respect for our residents to ensure all our residents continue to thrive and experience life to the fullest.
Examples of care services that some of our residents enjoy:
- Assistance with personal grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Meal escort
- Medication management
- Assistance with dressing both for days and night time
Nursing care staff are on site 24-hours ad day and provide quality nursing care through a holistic, interdisciplinary approach. Members of the AgeCare Sunrise Gardens Nursing Care Team include:
- Director of Care, a Registered Nurse (RN),
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are on-site 24 hours a day.
- Heath Care Aides (HCAs) are on-site 24 hours a day.
(SL3 or SL4): A home-like setting for individuals who are unable to thrive in their own home. They require personal supports such as meals, housekeeping, laundry, recreation and social activities. An Alberta Health Services (AHS) Case Manager oversees all resident care and care plans. Supportive Living is appropriate for people whose health care needs are predictable and can be scheduled. In SL3 Health Care Aides (HCAs) are on-site 24 hours a day to provide support, scheduled personal care, and medication assistance. The HCAs report to a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a Registered Nurse (RN), who are on-site periodically, but not all the time. In SL4 a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)and Health Care Aides(HCAs)are on-site 24 hours a day to provide support, scheduled personal care, and manage medications.
Dementia & Memory Care
Supportive Living Level 4 Dementia (SL4D) and Long-Term Care both offera safe, secure, home-like setting for individuals with varying levels of dementia and memory difficulties (including Alzheimer’s).
Adult Day Program
Day programs for seniors who live at home, and who benefit from social and health-related programs. It also allows their caregivers to attend to other things.
Children's Day Care
On-site day care for children, which encourages multigenerational programming and allows our employees to be close to their children while at work.
Personal Care & Hospitality Services
Many comfort, non-medical, personal care and hospitality services are provided to our residents as part of the accommodation fee.
Services included for your safety & enjoyment:
- Emergency call bell safety system
- 3 meals a day prepared by our Red Seal Chef; served in the comfort of our dining room
- Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks
- Weekly housecleaning, plus laundry service for sheets and towels
- Professional building maintenance – inside and out
- Utilities: heat, electricity, water, sewer, and garbage
- Daily social and recreational activities
- Church services
- Access to community amenities
Memorable dining in comfortable surroundings
Our Executive Red Seal Chef and Dietitians plan menus with great taste, nutrition, and presentation in mind – and meals are served in the comfort of our welcoming dining rooms. They are one of the many social gathering places at AgeCare Sunrise Gardens.
The AgeCare Sunrise Gardens Dining Experience
- Bestaurant-style dining in our dining room
- A choice of delicious chef-prepared meals served 3 times per day
- Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks
- Your guests are welcome to join for any meal
- Meal vouchers are available to purchase for families and friends.
Book a tour
Come and see for yourself the quality of our care communities
Find your community
Use our interactive map to find your nearest community
Browse out latests posts on residents' stories and senior living