Supporting your independence
To ensure you have every opportunity to lead a rich and rewarding lifestyle of dignity and maximum independence, we offer a vast array of both essential and special services. For many residents, life just gets better and better once they arrive at AgeCare Harmony Court Estate.
Retirement living includes the following support and services:
- 24-hour on-site emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping, complimentary laundry on-site and regular maintenance
- Fitness centre open from 8am until 4pm
- Garden Room with laminate flooring, fireplace and granite counter perfect for pub nights & dances
- Multi-purpose rooms with billiards, shuffleboard, library and lounge areas
- Transportation for shopping, walking tours, scenic drives, excursions and entertainment
Additional services are available to enrich your experience:
- Special pendant worn by the resident, which detects falls and alerts the Lifeline call centre 24/7.
- Nurse provides onsite foot care every 6 weeks. Particularly important for people with diabetes as regular foot care can assist in early identification and care if problems occur.
Grocery Delivery Program
- Residents can order groceries and have them delivered directly to their doors.
On-site Hairdressing Services
- Wash and fold service for personal laundry, towels and sheets, with weekly pickup and delivery to resident’s suite.
Valued-added services from preferred partners:
Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Service
- Designed to detect real falls, this service adds a layer of protection that automatically places a call for help if a fall is detected.
SimpeQ Care Senior Services
- Provides all aspects of personal care, medication management, nursing care, meal service, companionship and more.
Mobile Hearing Clinic
- Specializes in hearing testing, hearing aid selection, fitting and assistive listening devices.
Transportation services for Seniors
- Personalized service offers transportation and accompaniment, with fully insured door-to-door assistance.
New Westminster Optometry Clinic
- On-site comprehensive eye examinations, glasses and low vision aides.
- Many pharmacies deliver prescription medications direct to the residents’ door and provide medication reviews, blood pressure and glucometer clinics.
Shoppers Home Health
- 10% discount on equipment rentals and 20% discount on equipment purchases.
Downsizing & Moving Services
- Designed to assist in downsizing. Includes moving, packing, shipping, appraisal, sale, and disposal of personal property.
There are many alternatives to these services provided above. Please inquire at our reception desk, with the Resident Services Manager or the Retirement Living Consultant.