Adult Day Program
Enriching the lives of seniors living at home
We all benefit greatly from staying active, being intellectually stimulated and socially connected. The AgeCare Midnapore Adult Day Support Program provides health, social and recreational support for seniors and needed respite for caregivers.
The day program has really taken a lot of stress off my mind. My mom really wants to stay in her home and wants her independence, but without the day program she doesn’t go out unless we take her, and she has very little interaction with others.
Our Adult Day Program Offers:
- A holistic approach to encompass the needs of the client, family, and caregivers
- Recreation programs such as trivia, reminiscing, crafts, movies, music, baking, gardening, current events discussions, board games, and card games
- Fitness walks and exercises
- Hairdressing by appointment
- Podiatrist by appointment
- Nutritious lunch and snacks planned by our Executive Red Seal Chef under the guidance of a registered dietitian
- Socialization opportunities
“When she got into the program, I could tell that she liked it. You can see that there’s been a lot of interaction between the people in the program and that she’s got friends there.
Location & Hours
500 Midpark Way SE
Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
~ Seniors Stay Active and Connected ~ Respite for Caregivers ~
How to Apply
For more information on how to join the Adult Day Program call 403-873-2852
- Admission to the program is through Alberta Health Services, Home Care.
- A referral is necessary to establish suitability for the program.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the client or family.
$8 per day
- Partial funding is provided by Alberta Health Services, Home Care.
Fees do not include:
- Salon appointments
- Podiatry services
- Community outings