Here we are into April already and waiting for the nice spring weather to appear.
The first day of spring will be remembered for the lovely snow storm Mother Nature thrust upon us!
As I have said before, we are much more fortunate than the poor easterners who haven’t even had a break from the tons of snow they have had this winter. We should count our blessings.
Activities to Watch For
- April 1st-Tuesday-Prairie Warblers 2:00 pm, 1st floor
- April 3rd-Thursday-Catholic Church Service 10:00 am, 2nd floor dining room (everyone welcome)
- April 3rd-Thursday-Resident Council Meeting 11:00 am, 4th floor
- Meetings are open to residents families
- April 15th-Tuesday-Easter Craft 1:00 pm, 1st floor
- April 18th-Easter Celebration 2:00 pm, 1st floor
- April 22nd-Tuesday-Rainyday Music-live entertainment 1:00 pm, 1st floor
Just a note to remind our Bingo players that all bingo’s will be held on the 1st floor unless posted otherwise.
Another change is Wednesday’s we start playing Stop the Bus at 1:30 instead of 2:00 as we need more time to finish the games.
We will be starting up the Walk-A-Blocks as soon as the weather permits.
Download the April 2014 Activity Calendar
Orchard Manor April 2014 Activity Calendar (PDF)