Seasons Greetings Everyone!
The year is quickly coming to a close and we hope for everyone to have a safe, happy and healthy end to 2015 and an exciting new beginning for 2016.
For those of you that celebrate Christmas there are plenty of activities happening this month; many of which have become Beverly Centre traditions over the years. We also have many wonderful activities that do not center on Christmas traditions so everyone can be a part of the celebratory spirit this month.
- Join us for the Christmas Tea and Vendors Market on Saturday, December 5. The market begins at 1:00 pm and the tea starts at 2:00 pm. We encourage you to bring your family and friends for a nice cup of tea and a plate of food for only $5.00. There will also be punch, eggnog and wine (small fee for wine). Shopping at the Vendors is no charge. Try your luck and buy a raffle ticket to win some great prizes. Tickets are on sale for $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
- Come help decorate a beautiful real tree at the Christmas Tree Decorating Party on Thursday, December 10th at 2:30 pm. There will be treats, apple cider, eggnog, and Christmas music to get you dancing.
- To celebrate Hanukkah we will be hosting a Hanukkah Party on Friday, December 11th at 10:30 am.
- We are looking forward to a month filled with Choir visits. Notably, one of our favorites, The Louise Riel School Choir and Hand bells, will be here Wednesday, December 16th at 10:30 am. Dates for the other Choirs are highlighted on the back of the Calendar.
- Our very own Resident Senior Choir Traditional Concert will be performing on Wednesday, December 9th at 2:30 pm. Come by the concert to enjoy some great music and cheer on our seniors.
- Another tradition at The Beverly Centre is our Staff Concert. Residents get to enjoy various acts put on by the staff and staff members get to show off their talents. This year’s Concert will be on Monday, December 21st at 2:00pm
- Our Christmas Party with Romeo will be held on Tuesday, December 24th at 2:00 pm. Come for some holiday cheer and party before the big day.
- Finally, we will have a New Year’s Afternoon Party and Count Down on Thursday, December 31st at 2:00 pm.
We would like to extend a special thank you to all the families, volunteers, organizations, vendors and staff who help make these events possible. It is these events that make us all feel at home at The Beverly.
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Event Calendars & Newsletter:
Newsletter – December 2015
Palliser, Pumphill & Eagleridge (Units 100 & 400) Events Calendar – December 2015
Woodbine & Woodlands (Unit 200) Events Calendar – December 2015
Bayview (Unit 300) Events Calendar – December 2015