AgeCare / News & Events / December 2016 Newsletter & Calendar – AgeCare Glenmore
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone! It’s hard to believe that it is already the last month of 2016. We hope that you will enjoy all of the events we have planned in our newsletter and neighborhood calendar for this season.
- Kicking off the season we have our Christmas Tea and Vendors Market Saturday December 3rd. The vendors start at 1:00 pm and the tea starts at 2:00 pm. The market is free to attend and the tea is $5.00. Come with your family and enjoy a glass of wine or eggnog if tea or coffee is not for you.
- AgeCare Glenmore Resident Choir Concert will be on Wednesday December 14th at 2:30 pm.
- Bayview will have their very own Christmas party on Wednesday December 15th at 2:00 pm.
- The Anglican Church Service will be here one week earlier than usual on December 21st at 10:30 am.
- The First Lighting of the Menorah will be on December 23rd with the Shabbat program to celebrate Chanukah.
- New Year’s Party will be on Friday December 30th at 2:00 pm.
- Raffle tickets for the Christmas Tea and Vendors Market will be on sale all week before the event and the day of. Proceeds from the tea and raffle go towards Recreation which will directly benefit our residents.
- Christmas tree decorating party will be on Thursday December 8th at 2:30 pm.
- Seats are filling fast for the community light tours on December 15th at 5:45 pm. Please register with Recreation!
- Thank you to all who planned and helped with our very emotional Remembrance Day Service. Thank you again to all who have sacrificed so much for our freedom.
- Thank you to our kitchen staff and volunteers for making the Christmas Tea and Vendors Market possible.
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter: