December is a month of celebration. Happy Holidays to everyone. Its hard to believe that we are at the end of 2017. We hope you will all enjoy the events we are having this season.
- December 2 – Vendors Market and Christmas Tea
- December 7 – Tree Decorating with Sylvia Paxton
- December 13 – Happy Hanukkah
- December 13 – Heritage Tea
- December 14 – Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
- December 17 – Jewish Choir
- December 20 – Christmas Party
- December 22 – Magic of Christmas Visitors
- December 25 – Merry Christmas
- December 28 – Early New Years Celebration with Rob Mann
- Our Christmas Vendors Market and Holiday Cheer and Tea will be on Saturday December 2nd this year. Make sure to mark this event in your calendar. The vendors will start to sell at 1:00 pm in the Atrium and the Cheer and Tea will start in the Glenmore Dining room at 2:00 pm. The Market will be free to attend and the Cheer and Tea will be $5.00 per person. Wine will be an extra $1.00. Come with your family and enjoy a glass of wine or eggnog or tea if coffee is not for you. Hope to see you there!
- There will be no Mass on December 26th and no Anglican Service on December 27th.
- Thank you for the committee and residents who put together our Remembrance Day Service by laying a wreath and reading for us all. Thank you to all of the men and women who fought for our freedom and continue to do so.
- Thank you to everyone for your patience during our recent outbreak. We are not able to mix groups or have any entertainment or other groups come into the building during an outbreak and thus programs are limited if allowed at all. The outbreak caused the cancellation of our Elegant Dining in November, so keep a look out for this in the New Year.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
Calendar – RT – December 2017
Calendar – Bayview – December 2017