AgeCare / News & Events / February 2017 Newsletter & Calendar – AgeCare Glenmore
February the month of family and love. We are grateful to have so many family members visiting and showing their love around us here at AgeCare Glenmore.
- February 14th at 2:30 pm – Valentines Party with Romeo – Please wear red!
- February 28th at 2:30 pm – Mardi Gras celebration with the Chinook Line Dancers
- Linkages is back from St. Stephen’s school Mondays at 3:00 pm. We have residents selected for this, but if you feel that your loved one would like to socialize with a student please let our Volunteer Coordinator, Heather Wilson-Rousseau, know and we can have them try it!
- We will have some vendors in this month; Shreeji Jewler will be here on February 7th, Elegant Options will be here February 13th, Carol Ober Jeweler and Fashion will be here February 27th, and of course our Nut Man Allen will be here February 7th and 21st.
- If you enjoy your time with family here and want to help spread the love, you might be interested in volunteering here! Please contact Heather Wilson-Rousseau at (403) 640-8742 if you would like to find out more information about the many activities you can help with.
- Thank you for everyone who came out to our Memorial Service. We appreciate having you with us to help support each other and remember those that we have lost.
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter: