The month of love and family has finally arrived! But this year it is even more special as we are also celebrating countries coming together in sport with the Winter Olympics. To ensure we are able to celebrate it all, February is going to be a very busy month! So be ready for it!
- February 6 – Mardi Gras Line Dancers
- February 8 – Olympic Opening Ceremony
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day Party
- February 15 – Olympic Events
- February 20 – Olympic Closing Event
- February 28 – Elegant Dining – An Evening in India
- During the Olympics please participate with us by wearing your home country’s jerseys or sport your Canadian logos!
- Don’t forget to wear Valentine colors for our Valentine’s Day party.
- Our Elegant Dining from November was postponed, but is now back for February 28th! Seats are limited so make sure you buy your tickets from the front reception. The evening is featuring “An Evening in India” with an exciting menu, Indian Classical Dancers, and Bollywood Singers!
- Thank you to our new and regular volunteers who have come forward to help make our residents lives that much better.
- Thank you to the memorial committee for your work to honor the residents we have lost.
- Thank you to the Elegant Dining committee for planning such a wonderful evening to look forward to.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
Calendar – RT – Februrary 2018
Calendar – Bayview – Februrary 2018