February is the month of Celebrating love and family. Hold the ones you love close and the ones far away hold them in your heart. Our Valentine’s Day Party will be held on Friday, February 14th, 2020 at 2:00 pm with Romeo. Show off your Valentine’s colors and enjoy the party with us.
Family Day is Monday, February 17th. Happy Family Day to all of you and yours! We hope we have become part of your family here at AgeCare Glenmore.
- Feb 4 – Veteran Legion Outing (Invite Only)
- Feb 4 – The Nut Man
- Feb 6 – Casino Outing (Invite Only)
- Feb 6 – Happy Hour
- Feb 7 – Banjo with Jerry
- Feb 10 – Resident Family Council
- Feb 10 – PALS
- Feb 11 – Fish Hatchery Outing (Invite Only)
- Feb 12 – Yoga for all
- Feb 14 – Romeo Valentine’s Day Celebration!
- Feb 18 – Food Council Meeting
- Feb 18 – The Nut Man
- Feb 20 – Happy Hour
- Feb 22 – Classical Piano with Erna
- Feb 27 – Fine Traditions Entertainment
- To our regular volunteer who have come forward to help make our Residents’ lives that much better.
- To Lana and the Memorial Committee for your work to honor our residents we have lost.
- To Sarah, the kitchen staff and the Elegant Dining Committee for planning such a wonderful Christmas Elegant Dining program. Look for the advertisement for the next one coming in the spring.
- To the families (you know who you are) who always come through for us with extra treats and even music and leads from the community for our functions. For example, our scones and cookies at our recent Robbie Burns Social. You are always asking and delivering help in any way you can.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar, please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
February RT Calendar
February RT Calendar Bayview