Happy New Year and Welcome to 2018! As January is a month where people make New Year’s Resolutions, why not make it your resolution to participate in something new in your leisure life. How about volunteering at our Centre this year? If you have never done that before and want to try making a difference in our resident’s lives, we would love to have you here. We want our residents to feel at home in their new community and you can help us do that. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Laura Derr-Martin, our Volunteer Coordinator, at (403) 640-8742. We are always need extra people for outings and in house programs or just to go around visiting and reminiscing with our amazing residents.
- January 4 – Maureen Byrne Entertainment Songs & Stories
- January 9 – Verterans Legion Outing
- January 10 – Heritage Tea
- January 11 – Boyd Nicols Entertainment
- January 18 – Dollar Store Outing
- January 24 – Memorial Service
- January 25 – The Good Timers
- If you have any new clothing from Christmas, make sure everything gets labeled!
- For our Resident’s we will encourage them to try something new with us as we talk about New Year’s Resolutions and Reminisce about the past!
- Please keep washing those hands and stay home if you are feeling sick. Let’s try to keep any more outbreaks away.
- Thank you to all the volunteers and families who came to help and enjoy the Christmas and Holiday Season! It was a great success because of your participation!
- Thank you to the Santa Secret Service organization as well as The Magic of Christmas for their amazing generosity to our residents.
- Thank you to the organizations who shared their music and other talents for the holiday season.
- Thank you to our staff in so many ways: Maintenance for the great tree, kitchen staff for the Christmas food and caterings, and everyone who helped deck the halls.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
Calendar – RT – January 2018
Calendar – Bayview – January 2018