Happy New Year Everyone!!!
As January is the month when people make New Years Resolutions, why not make it your resolution to participate in something new this year. How about volunteering at our center? If you are interested in volunteering please visit the AgeCare website or contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Thank you to all the volunteers and families who helped all throughout the holiday season, it was a great success because of your participation!!
Have a wonderful 2019 and lets work together to make it great!
- January 9 – Heritage Tea
- January 16 – Coffee and Donut Special
- January 18 – Shabbat
- January 21- Resident and Family Council Meeting
- January 23 – Memorial Service
- If you have received new clothing for Christmas, make sure it all gets labelled.
- We encourage all our residents to try something new this year
- Thank you to the volunteers and community groups who shared their music and other talents with us
- Thank you to maintenance for the great Christmas tree and the kitchen staff for all the Christmas catering
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendar
January 2019 Bayview Calendar
January 2019 Recreation Calendar