We would like to wish all Father’s; a wonderful Father’s Day!
“Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”~ Anne Geddes
HISTORY OF FATHER’S DAY
Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide. It honours all Father’s and commemorates their parenting. Father’s Day was first inaugurated in the United States sometime in the 20th century to compliment Mother’s Day. It is now celebrated in many countries on the third day of June. People everywhere take this day to acknowledge their Father’s efforts for raising them and for their great love.
This Year, Father’s Day is celebrated on Sunday, June 21, 2015.
HIGHLIGHTED JUNE ACTIVITIES:
- Seniors Week will be kicking off June 1 – 7; please check the Daily Board for events.
- Seniors Recognition Social is Wednesday, June 3, 2015.
- Seniors Carnival is Thursday, June 4, 2015.
- To all those that came to our Spring Tea & Vendors Market in May. It was a great success. Thank you to staff, families, residents, volunteers and kitchen staff!!
- Antique Car’s Visit, Thursday, June 18, 2015, alternate dated June 22 or June 23 should June 18 be raining. They drive into the front parking stalls. Come and get a picture taken. Refreshments will be served.
Our Newsletter and Calendars for June 2015
Newsletter – June 2015
Units 100 400 JUNE 2015 RT Calendar – Palliser, Pumphill & Eagleridge
Units 200 E W JUNE 2015 RT Calendar – Woodbine & Woodlands
Unit 300 JUNE 2015 RT Calendar -Bayview