June is a very busy month. Starting with our very important Senior’s Week. Please look at your calendar, the display and posters for times and locations of the special events for Seniors Week.
- June 1st is our very own AgeCare Glenmore Resident Choir performance at 2:30 which showcases our very own talented residents.
- We will be having an early Fathers Celebration with our Antique Cars coming on Monday June 13th at 2:00 (weather permitting). The alternate day will be Wednesday June 15th.
- Finally we have our Wonderful Canada Day Entertainment Committee coming to help celebrate this great country on June 27th at 11:00 am. We will be serving cake and punch that day along with the great entertainment they provide which is often The Calgary Fiddlers.
- I would like to thank all the residents, families, Kitchen and all staff, vendors and volunteers who supported this year’s Spring Tea and Vendors Market. We raised plenty of money to help increase what we can accomplish in Recreation. Thank you to Alesa, one of our Resident Volunteers, as she helped us to sell out the raffle tickets. As a team, and with resident input, we agreed to donate $100.00 from the Tea and $100.00 from the Raffle to go to the Red Cross Forest Fire initiative which will match our contribution. Look for more fundraising initiative to come from the AgeCare family.
- Thank you to the Model A Car Club for always coming and giving us such a great day!
- Please remember to have a hat for your family member to wear when they go outside. Weather permitting we will be doing a lot of our programs outside, along with noon barbeques and Stampede events very soon. Enjoy the courtyards!
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Event Calendars & Newsletter:
Newsletter – JUNE 2016
Palliser, Pumphill & Eagleridge (Units 100 & 400) Events Calendar – June 2016
Woodbine & Woodlands (Units 200) Events Calendar – June 2016
Bayview (Unit 300) Events Calendar – June 2016