We would like to reach out and wish everyone a wonderful Easter with their friends and family.
March is another fun month with St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and Easter. It’s hard to believe spring is right around the corner. Please watch for highlighted events on the back of the Recreation Calendars. Our St. Patrick’s Day Celebration is on March 16th at 2:30 pm in the Atrium featuring the Musician Sax and Sox who have a nice Celtic flair. Please wear green on both the 16th and the 17th. We hope to see you there!
Elegant dining tickets are available at the Front Desk and we only have room for 60 so be sure and sign up if interested. You will see the display beside front reception.
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME – Remember to set your clocks one hour ahead on Saturday, March 12th before you retire for the night.
- We will be hosting our St. Patrick’s Day entertainment on March 16th, remember to wear your brightest greens!
- The first day of spring is March 20th!
- Friday, March 25, is Good Friday and the Business office will be closed.
- A big Thank You to our kitchen staff who have been doing such a great job of themed lunches that are so enjoyed by all. They have done Robbie Burns, Valentines, Chinese New Year and Hawaiian so far and we look forward to more to come.
- Thank you as well to all the staff and families who participated in our Valentines and Hawaiian parties
- Thank you also to the families who have so generously donated money to Recreation in memory of their loved ones. We appreciate this kind gesture and will use this to enhance our Residents lives with your wishes.
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Event Calendars & Newsletter:
Newsletter – March 2016
Palliser, Pumphill & Eagleridge (Units 100 & 400) Events Calendar – March 2016
Woodbine & Woodlands (Unit 200) Events Calendar – March 2016
Bayview (Unit 300) Events Calendar – March 2016