February came and went so quickly! Everyone is getting tired of winter already, but we have lots of fun events planned here in the community for March.
- March 14th at 2:30 – Our annual St. Patrick’s Day party in the atrium. There will be Guinness Beer, Ginger Ale, as well as other treats and prizes.
- March 16th at 1:30pm – Sprout and Grow Group will be selling Daffodils for the Cancer Society
- March 17th at 6:30pm – Coshquin Irish Dancers will be coming for St. Patrick’s Evening in the Atrium.
- March 29th – The Elegant Dining Committee will be hosting an “Elegant night in South America” to get rid of your winter blues. Look for the display at the front reception and purchase your tickets as they will go fast. There is limited space and the sell out is at 60 tickets!
- March 30th at 2:30 – Caribbean / South American party. Come and enjoy some tropical drinks and dress in your tropical wear! We will have Alma-Lu-Alma Caribbean and Latin American Music entertaining us for the night.
- Make sure you wear your green for the St. Patrick’s Day party on March 14th as well as on St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th.
- Choir practices will be starting in March again for our Residents to put on their annual Spring Concert.
- Please check the back of our Calendars for more events and outings.
- Please keep in mind that on March 3rd our recreation team will be at an all day workshop with other AgeCare sites for professional development day.
- Please welcome our new Recreation Therapist, Laura Derr-Martin. She will be assisting to help with Volunteer Recruitment and Retention and will be here two days per week.
- Thank you to everyone who came out to help make our Valentine’s Day Party so much fun.
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
Newsletter – March 2017
Pumphill, Palliser & Eagleridge Events Calendar – March 2017
Woodbine & Woodlands Events Calendar – March 2017
Bayview Events Calendar – March 2017