March is already here, with this comes daylight savings once again! More sunshine for us!!
We will be having quite a few fun themed events, throughout the month. Starting with Mardi Gras Line Dancers on March 5th , a St. Patrick’s Day party on March 14th and lots more.
- March 5 – Mardi Gras Line Dancers
- March 8 – Dando Ballroom Dancers
- March 14 – St Patrick’s Party with Fine Tradition
- March 15 – Ian Gott Academy of Irish Dancers
- March 18 – PALS
- March 21 – Daffodil Sale for Canadian Cancer Society
- Resident and Family Council Meeting will be on March 18th at 11:00AM
- Sprout & Grow Group will be selling Daffodils for The Cancer Society on March 21 at 1:00PM for $6.00/bunch
- Thank you to our volunteer Shelly for the delicious cookies she made for the Valentines Party.
- Thank you to all our volunteers for the Casino in March, all your work and time is really appreciated.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendar:
March 2019 RT Calendar