The Resident and Family Council Meeting will be on Monday March 9th at 11:00 am in the Classroom.
The Resident Food Council Meeting will be at 11:00 am (location to be announced).
Our Sprout and Grow group will be selling Daffodils for the Cancer Society on Friday April 3rd at 1:30. The Sprout and grow program is still looking for donations of plants to the program. Please see Charmaine in Recreation if you have any to donate.
- Mar 2 – Mardi Gras Line Dancers
- Mar 3 – 11:00 Veteran Legion Outing
- 3:00 The Nut Man
4:00 Before Dinner Drinks
- Mar 5 – 10:30 Casino Outing (Invite Only)
6:30 Happy Hour
- Mar 6 – Banjo with Jerry
- Mar 9 – Resident Family Council
- Mar 11 – Heritage Tea
- Mar 12 – Roli Mack Entertainment
- Mar 14 – 7th Day Advantist Choir
- Mar 16 – Pet Visit with PALS
- Mar 17 – 11:00 Food Council Meeting
- 2:00 St Patrick’s Day with Sax and Socks Entertainment
- 3:00 The Nut Man
- 4:00-5:00 Before Dinner Drinks
- Mar 18 – Men’s Group Ice Cream and Drive Outing (Invite Only)
- Mar 19 – 1:00 Central Library Outing (By Invite)
- Mar 28 – Classical Piano with Erna
- To all who participated in our Valentine party in February. We all had so much fun!
- To the families who donated the treats and their time for the Valentine Party and other events we have.
- To all the families for your support in making your family members feel more at home here and by supporting other residents around you. It takes a community with all sorts of different perspectives and caring for one another.
- To all the families, staff and Residents for their patience and understanding during the difficult challenges with the evacuation and moving of residents both in house and those who have had to leave us.
Thank you everyone for all your continued support to our department. Families come by anytime to find out how your loved one has been doing or if you have any suggestions or feedback.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (403)640-8741.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar, please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
March 2020 RT Calendar regular
March 2020 RT Bayview calendar