A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
— Tenneva Jordan
We will have lots of events happening this month with our number one event being Mother’s Day. We hope that we can help you celebrate mom by coming to our Spring Tea and Vendor’s Market on the Saturday before Mother’s Day on May 13th.
- Cinco de Mayo with the Chinook Line Dancers on Monday May 1st.
- The Calgary’s Women’s Chorus is coming on Thursday May 11th at 2:00pm
- Spring Tea and Vendor’s Market on Saturday May 13th. Vendors to start selling at 1:00 pm and the Tea beginning at 2:00pm in the main dining room. Tickets for the tea are on sale at the door for $5.00 per person. There will be Hot and cold beverages, Wine for an extra charge, and a tea plate.
- Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 14th.
- We will be hosting a garage sale on Wednesday May 17th in our atrium all day.
- Theatre Calgary outing on Thursday May 18th.
- Smile Theatre is coming to perform the musical “Newfoundland Mary” on Friday May 19th at 2:30 pm.
- The Foothill Concert Band is here on May 29th at 7:00pm.
- Our postponed Volunteer Appreciation day will be on Wednesday June 14th at 6:30 pm.
- There will be raffle tickets for sale two weeks prior to the Spring Tea and Vendor’s Market with some great prizes. Hope to see you there!
- If you have any questions about our events or the calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne by phone at 403-640-8741 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to all that attended our Elegant night in South America on April 25th. Although we were postponed once we were able to pull off a really nice and memorable night for everyone. Thank you to all the staff who donated their time and effort to making this a great night for all to enjoy. Thank you to the kitchen staff for providing such wonderful meals to everyone. Thank you to our entertainer Katrina who provided music for the night.
- Thank you to all the Staff, Residents, Volunteers, and Families who attended our Memorial Service for our Lovingly remembered residents that we had the pleasure to know! It is always a difficult time for everyone, however we are always pleased to see everyone treat each other as family.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
Newsletter May 2017
Calendar – Palliser, Pumphill, Eagleridge – May 2017
Calendar – Woodbine, Woodlands – May 2017
Calendar – Bayview – May 2017