Looks like Spring is finally coming to our city and with that comes Mothers Day Weekend. Come celebrate with us, we have Spring Tea and Vendor’s Market on Saturday, May 12 2018.
- May 1- Veteran Legion Outing
- May 9 – Heritage Tea
- May 12 – Vendors Market and Spring Tea
- May 25 – Piano with Celia
- Lunch Box Theatre/ Smile Theater will be presenting Miss Caledonia on May 1.
- Recreation will now be offering programs from Monday to Saturday. Due to scheduling difficulties, we will no longer be able to offer Sunday programs at this time.
- Thank you to Seventh-Day Adventist Choir.
- Thank you to all who attended the Resident Memorial Service.
- Thank you to our volunteers once again! Our volunteer appreciation last month was wonderful. If you were unable to attend , please know that you are really an important part of our community.
Questions or Concerns?
- If you have any questions or concerns about our events or our calendar please contact Chris Bannatyne, Director of Recreation at AgeCare Glenmore, at 403-640-8741.
- If you would like to volunteer or would like to find out more about what volunteering opportunities exist here, please contact Laura at 403-640-8742.
Download the AgeCare Glenmore Events Calendars & Newsletter:
Calendar – RT – May 2018
Calendar – Bayview – May 2018