To all staff, families & residents for participating in the pumpkin decorating and dressing for our Halloween Party.
Link-ages program of students partnering with our seniors will continue this month. A list will be posted. Welcome St. Stephen School Students.
- Remembrance Day Service, November 11 at 10:30 am.
- Elegant Dining tickets are available now. There is a 60 person limit, so be sure to get your tickets early as we generally sell out fast. The theme this time around is Italy.
- Warmer coats, toques and mittens are a must now for your loved ones during outings.
- This year’s Christmas Tea & Vendor’s Market is Saturday, December 6, 2014. Vendors are open for business at 1:00 pm and the tea starts at 2:00 pm. Call Chris @ 403-640-8741 if you would like a vendors table.
Highlighted Events & Activities
- November 2 – Jewish Cultural Program
- November 2 – Link-Ages Visit
- November 4 – Eden Before Dinner Drinks
- November 5 – Happy Gang Choir
- November 7 – William Bjorn Entertainment
- November 10 – Bible Study
- November 11 – Remembrance Day Service
- November 12 – Choir Practice
- November 13 – Jackie Mills Sit & Dance
- November 14 – Monthly Birthday Party
- November 17 – P.A.L’s Visit
- November 19 – Choir Practice
- November 20 – Casino Outing
- November 20 – United Church Service
- November 23 – Classical Piano
- November 24 – Cocktails & Trivia
- November 25 – Bowling Outing
- November 26 – Anglican Church Service
- November 27 – Sylvia Paxton Entertainment
- November 29 – Elizabeth’s Violin & Piano Ent.
BCG November Newsletter
BCG Bayview November 2014 Calendar
BCG Palliser Pumphill Eagle Ridge November 2014 Calendar
BCG Woodbine Woodlands November 2014 Calendar