AgeCare / News & Events / November 2016 Newsletter & Calendar – AgeCare Glenmore
November is a month to remember our Fallen and those who have sacrificed for our freedom. We honor and thank you.
- Friday November 11th at 10:45am we will be hosting our Remembrance Day Ceremony. This is one of our fullest events so please come early for a good seat!
- Saturday December 3rd we will have our yearly Christmas Tea and Vendors Market. Vendors start at 1:00 pm and the tea starts at 2:00 pm. Come and enjoy some shopping and Christmas cheer with your loved ones. We have tea, wine, and eggnog with our tea plate. Tickets for the Tea are $5.00 and can be purchased at the door. Hope to see you there.
- We look forward to having our Linkages Students from St. Stephen’s School coming to pair up weekly with our Seniors starting November 7th.
- Our next Elegant Dining will be in late March / early April. Please keep an eye on the monthly News & Events Calendar around that time if you are interested in attending!
- Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour to standard time at midnight on November 6th!
- Thank you to all the staff and volunteers who helped make the Elegant Dining such a wonderful night for all those who attended.
- Thank you to all the staff who submitted their creative pumpkins for the carving and decorating contest.
- Thank you to all the staff, families, and residents for wearing your costumes and for coming through our Haunted House.
Download the Beverly Centre Glenmore Event Calendars & Newsletter: