HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!
All labour that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. – Martin Luther King
HISTORY OF LABOUR DAY
Labour Day is an annual holiday that is celebrated for the hard work of all workers. Labour Day originated in the labour union movement, which meant eight hour day movement, which supports the eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation and eight hours for rest. Labour Day is celebrated on the first Monday of September and also marks the end of Summer.
HIGHLIGHTED SEPTEMBER ACTIVITIES
- Noon BBQ’s for the residents continue outside this month, weather permitting. Notices will be posted on the neighborhoods – don’t forget the hats and sunscreen!
- “Guess Who Am I” see pictures and entry forms t the “Theme of the Month” board on the main floor by reception. Please submit completed entries to Reception.
- Thank you for all continued support for all of our recreation activities.
- ALL CHURCH SERVICES – Resume this month – Welcome back!
- Our Annual Beverly Farmer’s Market returns Friday, September 4, 2015 from 9 to Noon. Cash Sales. Residents can charge on their accounts. NO FURTHER SALES OR DISCOUNTS ONCE THE MARKET IS OVER.
Harvest Market Poster
Newsletter – September 2015
Unit 100 400 SEPT 2015 RT Calendar – Palliser, Pumphill & Eagleridge
Unit 200 SEPT 2015 RT Calendar – Woodbine & Woodlands
Unit 300 SEPT 2015 RT Calendar – Bayview