Situated among mature trees and open spaces overlooking the South Saskatchewan River in Medicine Hat, this Long-Term Care home features 118 private and semi-private beds in a vibrant seniors’ community with all the comforts of home.
At AgeCare, we know how important it is to create meaningful relationships and experiences for residents. At AgeCare Riverview, we provide high-quality, person-centred care where our residents are recognized, valued and celebrated for themselves.
We welcome the opportunity to offer tours or answer any questions you may have about our community.
AgeCare Riverview is a vibrant seniors’ community that celebrates and supports aging with dignity. Our community features open, welcoming spaces with common amenities that our residents enjoy, including bright private suites, cozy lounges, resident dining rooms, a hair salon and a beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard.
As a Long-Term Care community, it was specifically designed to include wide hallways, handrails, barrier-free suites, accessible ensuite bathrooms, and an emergency call system.
All of our spaces at AgeCare Riverview are designed for the enjoyment of the residents.
• a safe, secure home in an established community with private and semi-private suites;
• 24-hour onsite care staff;
• three delicious and nutritious meals, plus snacks;
• weekly house cleaning, plus laundry service for linens and towels;
• daily activities for the mind, body and soul; and
• many more amenities and services for quality and enriched living.
Our 118 private and semi-private Long-Term Care suites are publicly funded. Admissions begin with a health care assessment through Alberta Health Services.