AgeCare Valleyview, Medicine Hat
Resident Care & Services
We are committed to providing the best quality of life experience for each resident. At the heart of that mission is our culture of safety and the delivery of quality care and services.
Quality Nursing Care You Can Trust
Supportive Living, Long Term Care, and Memory Care at AgeCare Valleyview are enhanced and supported by the Director of Care, a Registered Nurse (RN), through a holistic interdisciplinary approach.
Members of AgeCare Valleyview Nursing Team include:
- Registered Nurse (RN) on-site 24-hours a day
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) on-site 24-hours a day
- Health Care Aides (HCAs) on-site 24-hours a day
- Social Workers
- Occupational, Recreation and Physical Therapists
(SL3 or SL4): A home-like setting for individuals who are unable to thrive in their own home. They require personal supports such as meals, housekeeping, laundry, recreation and social activities. An Alberta Health Services (AHS) Case Manager oversees all resident care and care plans. Supportive Living is appropriate for people whose health care needs are predictable and can be scheduled. In SL3 Health Care Aides (HCAs) are on-site 24 hours a day to provide support, scheduled personal care, and medication assistance. The HCAs report to a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a Registered Nurse (RN), who are on-site periodically, but not all the time. In SL4 a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)and Health Care Aides(HCAs)are on-site 24 hours a day to provide support, scheduled personal care, and manage medications.
Respite & Temporary Stays
Personal Care & Hospitality Services
At AgeCare Valleyview, we provide an array of hospitality services, as part of one monthly accommodation fee:
- 3 nutritionally balanced meals planned by our Executive Red Seal Chef plus all-day coffee, tea, and snacks; served in the comfort of our dining rooms
- Weekly housecleaning
- Professional building maintenance – inside and out
- Utilities: heat, electricity, water, sewer, and garbage disposal
Additional services available for purchase
- Personal laundry services
- Hair salon
- Cable TV & Telephone
- Tenant Insurance
- Guest meals
Memorable dining in comfortable surroundings
Our Executive Red Seal Chef and Dietitians plan menus with great taste, nutrition, and presentation in mind – and meals are served in the comfort of our welcoming dining rooms. They are one of the many social gathering places at AgeCare Valleyview.
The AgeCare Valleyview Dining Experience
- Restaurant-style dining in our gracious dining room
- A choice of delicious chef-prepared meals served 3 times per day
- Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks
- Your guests are welcome to join for any meal
- Meal vouchers are available to purchase for families and friends.
Book a tour
Come and see for yourself the quality of our care communities
Find your community
Use our interactive map to find your nearest community
Browse out latests posts on residents' stories and senior living